DeFUNIAK SPRINGS — One individual was taken to an space hospital for analysis Sunday morning after a grease hearth broke out at a family-owned restaurant.
The Argyle Volunteer Fire Department responded to Fannin’s Household Restaurant off State Street 83 North to studies of a kitchen hearth, in line with an Argyle VFD Fb publish.
In case you missed it:‘Tradition is big’: Ocean City-Wright firefighters push new truck into Shalimar station
In different information:One person taken to hospital after Fort Walton Beach apartment complex catches fire
The DeFuniak Springs Fireplace Division, Walton County Fireplace Rescue and Liberty Volunteer Fireplace Division assisted on the scene.
An worker on the restaurant was capable of put the fireplace out with an extinguisher earlier than firefighters arrived. The worker’s “fast motion” prevented any main harm to the restaurant, the publish mentioned. Firefighters later decided the fireplace ignited from grease.
Fannin’s Household Restaurant plans to reopen Thursday following cleansing and an inspection of the kitchen hood system.