The hearth broke out within the early morning hours at El Tenampa Mexican Grill and Cantina on Caldwell Boulevard.
Firefighters battled a blaze at a restaurant in Nampa Tuesday evening.
The hearth broke out simply after 11 p.m. at El Tenampa Mexican Grill and Cantina, situated on Caldwell Boulevard.
Images shared by the hearth division present flames taking pictures from the roof of the constructing as firefighters work to manage the hearth.
Nampa Hearth Battalion Chief Chris Cade mentioned that crews arrived to seek out heavy smoke pouring from the again of the constructing. Firefighters went inside and located the kitchen ablaze, he mentioned.
Hearth officers referred to as for a second alarm, prompting Meridian Hearth and Caldwell Hearth to reply as properly.
Firefighters had been in a position to knock down the kitchen fireplace, Cade mentioned, however the flames had already unfold up into the attic house. Crews lower by sections of the roof to vent and set to work making an attempt to extinguish the hearth.
It took two and half hours to get the hearth utterly out, Cade mentioned.
The constructing continues to be standing Wednesday morning, however the within the restaurant is visibly scorched. Cade mentioned there was “fairly vital fireplace harm within the kitchen space and attic,” however some parts of the eating space are unburned.
The reason for the hearth continues to be below investigation. the restaurant had closed about an hour and a half earlier than the hearth began, Cade mentioned.
El Tenampa has two different areas in Boise and Meridian.
See the newest information from across the Treasure Valley and the Gem State in our YouTube playlist: