HELL’S KITCHEN, NY — A grill serving up Korean meals and a big new occasion venue are among the many food-related companies planning to open in Hell’s Kitchen within the coming months.
The pair of companies are set to be offered Tuesday to Group Board 4’s enterprise license and permits committee as their house owners sought the board’s approval to acquire alcohol licenses.
They arrive on high of at the very least 19 different new eating places and bars that Patch has reported on over the past few months, because the business makes an attempt to rebound from the pandemic.
Listed here are the 2 new companies we realized about this week:
Bulbap Grill (746 tenth Ave., close to West 51st Road):
- A Korean restaurant with locations in Brooklyn and New Jersey, Bulbap Grill will open a Hell’s Kitchen outpost within the storefront previously house to the Japanese restaurant Technique.
- Open each day from 12–9 p.m., the small restaurant will seat simply 10 folks at tables, plus 5 by the bar.
- Menu gadgets will embody rice bowls, Korean fried hen, soup and noodle dishes, Korean-styled tacos and burritos, and burgers, in keeping with materials submitted to the board.
Scoozi Occasions (505 West thirty seventh St., close to tenth Avenue)
- A caterer primarily based on the Higher West Facet, Scoozi plans to open up a brand new catering and occasion house on the floor flooring of TF Cornerstone’s 44-story constructing close to Hudson Yards.
- It’ll exchange one other enterprise with an identical function, Mercantile 37 Catering Occasion Area.
- Scoozi’s hours will rely upon bookings, which will likely be obtainable each day from 10 a.m.–midnight. The venue has a capability of as much as 243 folks indoors, plus between 50 and 75 in an outdoor house.
Different candidates that will likely be mentioned on the group board this week embody the Grand Hyatt Lodge on West thirty ninth Road, which utilized for a brand new liquor license because it plans so as to add an enclosed patio with foods and drinks service.