VICTOR — A preferred barbecue restaurant is quickly out of enterprise in Victor after the kitchen burned down early Tuesday morning.
In keeping with a GoFundMe page, Large Gap BBQ sustained important harm from a construction fireplace. The fireplace occurred at round 5:30 a.m.
The proprietor of Large Gap BBQ, Nick Jacob instructed EastIdahoNews.com fortunately no one was injured. Nonetheless, their kitchen is a complete loss.
The group has stepped as much as assist the restaurant.
Tom Combs, a pal of Large Gap BBQ, created the GoFundMe web page and wrote, “Because of the numerous harm, many staff, maybe 15-20, or extra, will likely be displaced from work for an unknown period of time. With builders and contractors being backed up for months, if not years, who is aware of how lengthy the rebuild will take.”
Jacob stated they’re insured. He defined they do have a Large Gap BBQ location in Jackson, Wyoming and they’re going to get the Victor location up and going once more as quickly as doable.
“We’re so grateful for such an understanding and caring group. Our telephones have been going loopy with provides to assist. Our workers is superior and may’t wait to roll their sleeves up and pitch in wherever they will,” stated Jacob. “We’re blessed that nobody received damage and we’re in a position to restore the harm and get again to serving our superior group.”
Large Gap BBQ is thought for slow-smoked meals produced from scratch. In keeping with their web site, they’ve received a number of awards for the “Finest Teton Valley Restaurant.”
As for the reason for the hearth, Jacob instructed EastIdahoNews.com that it’s seemingly electrical.
EastIdahoNews.com reached out to Teton County Hearth and Rescue for extra particulars however is ready for a response again.