SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – The Savannah Fireplace Division (SFD) responded to a kitchen hearth at an area restaurant in a single day.
SFD says the fireplace occurred round 3:30 a.m. Thursday within the 200 block of Stephenson.
Officers say a hearth within the kitchen of Ole Instances Nation Buffet set off the fireplace alarm and the constructing’s sprinkler system.
Crews arrived to completely extinguish the fireplace and ventilate the constructing.
SFD says the enterprise was closed and nobody was within the constructing on the time of the fireplace.
WSAV is instructed the Chatham County Environmental Well being inspected the restaurant Thursday. Ole Instances Nation Buffet is now again open for enterprise.
The reason for the fireplace has not been launched right now.