Man dies in early morning house fire in Darlington

326
SHARES
2.5k
VIEWS


DARLINGTON, Wis. (WMTV) – A person is useless after an early morning home fireplace in Darlington. At 4:16 Sunday morning, each the Darlington Fireplace and Police Departments responded to a house on North Avenue. Once they arrived on the scene, the home was engulfed in flames, in response to an electronic mail from Police Chief Jason King.

First responders eliminated a person from the house and he was pronounced useless on the scene by the Lafayette County Coroner’s Workplace. His identify has not been launched.

The reason for the fireplace is unknown however authorities say it appears as if the fireplace began close to the kitchen range. The home can also be a complete loss.

A number of businesses responded to the scene together with fireplace departments from Mineral Level, Argyle, and Shullsburg.

Copyright 2022 WMTV. All rights reserved.



Source link

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *